-If you wrinkle up your nose and make a sniffing sound at him, he will imitate you. Geraldine figured this out (I'm not sure how). We call this the "conejito."
-He looks like he is about to get two teeth breaking through on the top
-He loves to prance around the perimeter of his playpen, periodically stealing glances at you as he chews on the sides of the playpen, rubs his hands on the mesh sides and makes squawking sounds. We call this the "Wessy Show." It plays every night from 730-745. I give it five stars, or two chubby sticky thumbs up.
-His restlessness is out of control. He will. not. sit. still. I think I have some guesses as to where this comes from (ahem, STEVO). Wessy's hobby as of late is to use the footrest to push himself nearly to standing in his highchair and shimmy side to side like world's chubbiest cobra.
-He LOVES all manner of berries, especially blueberries. Last week our local market was having a freakish sale on organic blueberries so we bought six pints and worked our way through them. Wessy was a huge fan, repeatedly shoving more berries into his mouth without regard to whether the berries already in his mouth had been chewed/gummed yet. Minutes to hours later he would still have blueberry skins on his tongue. Also minutes to hours later he had dark blue poop. He harbors similar adoring feelings about strawberries.
-He also LOVES dump trucks. When Wessy was nary a day old, a nurse with cigarrette breath told me that because i had a little boy, I would be chasing him outside in my bathrobe on trash days when he was a toddler because he would love dumptrucks so. I scoffed, but Wessy does bang on the windows and grin maniacally when the recycling truck (this is Northern California) comes by. Mind you, he is barely ten months old. Yep.
No comments:
Post a Comment