Friday, April 29, 2016

He's ours


This pic was taken just outside our local bakery, which happens to sell coffee as well.  I believe this was at the tail end of my night float, and I had walked there with Wessy to grab an iced coffee before heading into work.  I always bring my own cup, hence the mason jar (couldn't find travel coffee mug, still can't).  

Wessy kept lunging for my coffee and we had several close calls.  I figured that maybe if I let him taste a tiny bit, he would find it bitter and would be deterred.  Incorrect.  He took the little sip I gave him and gulped it, and then he tried to put his face inside the mason jar to get more.

Welp, could've seen that one coming.  He "drank" coffee through his placenta all through my pregnancy and I'm going to guesstimate that, depending on the time of day, my breastmilk is about a third to a half coffee by volume.  So yeah, he loves coffee.  OF course he does.  He's ours.  

No comments:

Post a Comment