Saturday, October 31, 2015

New today...

-He reached out and petted Daddy's face multiple times, on purpose.
-He has started to willfully put things in his mouth (rather than licking/gumming things that incidentally come near his face). Today he put jangly elephant in his mouth. Not too long ago, all he could do was swipe vaguely at jangly elephant.
-First Halloween: He was a shark. A drowsy, gummy, squishy dreamy shark. The cutest little milk shark that ever was! We handed out candy on our stoop with Geraldine and then we walked around the insanity of the McDonald area. Afterwards he made a busy pamper and also a busy shark costume.
-Today I took him out for some no-diaper time while I mowed the lawn. I put him in his bassinet under the willow tree. I expected him to whine and squirm while I was mowing, but actually he laid there very contentedly, staring at the tree branches moving in the wind. My sweet, mellow guy.
-Bubba seems to be warming up to Wes ever so slightly. He has started to lick the baby more, which Wes seems to tolerate ok.
-Loves: when you make his little legs run, when you wave your arms in front of him (as I found out while doing a crocodile impression today), The Wheels on the Bus song (the more sound effects and gestures, the better)

No comments:

Post a Comment