Almost every time I take Wes to change him, I ask him ahead of time, "Do you have a busy pamper? Is your pamper so busy??" He will generally look at me sincerely and furrow his brow, which means "Why YES, funny that you ask. My pampers are so busy right now."
Then when I am changing him and encounter (as promised) a spectacularly poopy diaper, I exclaim, "Now DAS a busy pamper! SO BUSY!!" Then Wes looks at me like, hey pretty lady, I told you so. I do this every time I change his diaper and it doesn't get old.
But today I took it to a whole new level.
Me: "Do you think he has a busy pamper right now?"
Stevo: "It's probably pretty busy."
Me: "Hey Wes, is your pamper busy right now? Like so busy? If I called your pamper would I get a busy signal? Is your pamper working full-time? Is your pamper taking classes part-time at the JC? Does your pamper go to night school? WES, IS YOUR PAMPER A RESIDENT?!"
Stevo: "Whoa there."
Wes: "Yes mom, my pampers are THAT BUSY."
No comments:
Post a Comment